Monday, July 13, 2009

Just Maddy's Chibi Corner :D

Introducing the Chibi Bows. =) Created upon request from Maddy! Check out her shop at http://chibitude.com/drupal/ . She's amazing with her work. And oh looksie, an Oobli is wearing her tiny bowsies... Sooooo CUTE!!!!

This shows how tiny the Chibi bow is =) Approximately 0.5" width.

This post is dedicated just for my dear friend name Maddy. I "met" Maddy at http://www.fuzzb.com/ =)
Maddy, these are the colors currently available for you to pick for your cute lil' Chibis/creations =)
Customize by picking your:
1) Main bow Color

2) Center ribbon

3) Choose Single or a Pair (2)

2 comments:

Maddy Nupp McDonald said...

Ok YAY! I've got my own little corner...he he.

I'd like them in pairs
and I'd also like these colors. The first color being the main color and the second color being the center ribbon.

delph and emerald
delph and tangerine
tangerine and yellow
new apple and shocking pink
emerald and delph
emerald and turftan
black and yellow
burg and new apple
turquoise and tangerine
black and black
blue and turftan
forest and emerald
new apple and lt orchid

So that's 13 pairs and 26 total bows...right??

and from the chibis "hurry up!" LOL...but I'm the boss, and I say "take your time sweet friend" they're just kids and you know how kids are, they want everything yesterday. ;)

xoxoox Maddy
p.s. don't forget to email me and let me know how much

tuti said...

Maddy! Got 'em!.. Will email you :D